Japan is the world’s third largest retail market, while Tokyo is one of the most modern cities in Asia. With large houses and apartments, the Japanese decorate their homes according to the latest trends when it comes to furniture. This is why starting an interior design company in Japan can be a great business opportunity.
Our company formation agents in Japan can help foreign entrepreneurs who want to open interior design businesses in this country.
Table of Contents
Steps to open an interior design business in Japan
Before starting the company registration procedure of the Japanese company, it is best to do some research and get to know the market and the types of clients the business will address. Interior design companies can offer various types of services which is why finding one’s niche is very important.
Types of structures for an interior design company in Japan
Our company registration consultants in Japan recommend local and foreign enterprisers who want to start interior design companies to choose between:
- – the sole proprietorship which is suitable for single-owned businesses;
- – the limited liability company which is suitable for medium-sized companies.
Our local advisors can help foreigners register any type of company in Japan.
Post-registration steps in Japan
After registering the interior design company with the Japanese Trade Register, the following aspects must be considered:
- – securing the finances before landing the first clients;
- – creating a marketing strategy through which potential clients can know one’s work;
- – setting up a website where various works can be uploaded;
- – networking is also important in order to reach new customers;
- – establishing contacts with suppliers in order to be able to provide services.
Services offered by interior design companies in Japan
Japanese interior design companies can offer various types of services. Offering consultancy on home furniture, designing concepts for a whole house or apartment, arranging the supply of furniture and other appliances for the clients are just a few of the services which can be offered by an interior design company in Japan.
For assistance in registering an interior design company, please contact our Japan company formation representatives.